Saturday, May 2, 2009

just one look


somehow you seem to know
when to look at me that way
when my craving is to satisfy
a wet emptiness
i see it in your eyes
you know
i see it in your eyes

you have the power
to spill into me

somehow you seem to know
as you imagine
what i am imagining
a hungry coupling
tempting thoughts tangled together
wandering lust softens my resolve
wandering hands hardens your desire
urgent needs
urgent needs
as we sit in a crowded pub


surrounded by abandoned noise.

only one other notices
she watches us enviously
as I slip closer to you
as i massage you under the table
your hard cock tightening, pressing against fabric
as i whisper filth into your ear
as you turn to me
in your deep longing voice tell me how badly you want me to release you
as your hand rubs the inside of my upper thigh
as i tighten my hand around your hidden shaft

somehow you seem to know when to
tell me how much
you want to taste my wet perfume

our thoughts tangle beyond temptation
beyond logic
into a thirsty panic
as we find ourselves quickly leaving the noise
lost in the releasing rhythm
of our heated passion
oblivious to the only one who watches
oblivious of her growing hunger

i long to be filled with that look
come join me at the pub, love
i promise i'll order something thick and creamy

its my favourite drink


i won't waste a drop.

2 comments:

BlazngScarlet said...

I'd like this pub ....

ginger said...

it serves it up beautifully.