Saturday, May 16, 2009

a city night

for one glorious night
we own the city
twilight awakens
our hungry flesh
to feast on one another
Along the river
we meet in silence
our knowing eyes lock
as you pull me into your arms
finally
where to first?
Show me the way
into your fantasy....
Stripped of demands
and thoughts of our
separate lives
we focus
on knowing this ripened pleasure
is ours to pluck
to taste
to savour
to succumb to.....

we own the city
under curtained darkness
the streets empty
my flesh touching your flesh
leaving us
free to explore
territories too enticing
to leave only to the imagination.

let me tease you with my tongue
before i devour you whole, love.
fill me over and over
with your gourmet delights, love
right here
right now
throughout the night
along the embankment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was as if they were the only two people in the world. Nice imagery Ginger. I almost felt like I was there in the shadows.

ginger said...

romany angel... darkness can transform a busy city full of people into a place for two to play. and in the shadows....others watch. i like that imagery.

BlazngScarlet said...

Mmmm ..... quite tantalizing.
I love losing yourself in your lover amongst thousands of people as they watch.
It's very naughty .... yet in some ways, it reaffirms to myself and those around me that this person is MINE and that I am HIS.

Excellent Ginger ... spicy, as always! :D

ginger said...

where would we be without a little zesty spice added to the recipe for some lovin'?