Saturday, April 4, 2009

velvet fog


the fog rolled in last night
stretching darkness into dawn
a blanket close palette
in sombre grey light
leaving the bare branches
glistening in wetness
under the glow
of the solitary streetlight.

I stare out my window
as dawn approaches
in damp solitude
i hear familiar longing

you are on my mind
as i crawl back
into the sleepwarmth
of flannel sheets
my feet icy cold
my body shivering from damp draft
now wrapped in soft comfort
as i touch myself
cold fingers against burrowed heat.

i close my eyes
to see yours in blue
your wanting smile
captivating,
hungry for early morning love
hungry for tenderness
a slowdance stirring
of trembling finger touches
of intimate whispers
of deep need
of penetrating pleasures
where peaceful collides with rapture.

the fog rolled in last night
leaving me lingering
in a dream of creamy delights
when your body
moved into my own.

i love the fog

it speaks in the sound of your voice.

1 comment:

BlazngScarlet said...

Mmmm ..... I too love the fog.
Brava!