Friday, February 20, 2009

take me with you

enter with me
into the sacred haven
nestled in the bare branches
of the wild
where darkness penetrates
the emptiness of 4 am
let me slip in beside you
as you sleep

I want to feel the heat of your body
radiating into the covers
your breathing even
your dreaming comforting
your wants like my own.

as I tuck in quietly
my hands exploring your
flesh, rippling under my touch
sensations awaken thirsty sins
in need of attention
in need of enraptured release

I hear you purrmoan quietly as your sleepthoughts turn to desire. I move in closer, spooning behind you. My arms wrap around your body.....my hands reach to massage your expanding cock. I love how it stiffens as it grows in wanting. I love the feel of my own wetness stirring. You roll over just enough to begin to touch my sweet spot, and as I stroke you, your fingers tickle and tantalize and taste my juices, as we whisper our wishes, as I move into your exploring.... I love your exploring.... my own hands grip and stroke you in unison as i begin to writhe in the heat.


Our movements find their rhythm of knowing....


knowing what is ahead


knowing our yearnings pulsate

the dark mystery of the deep night.

as much as we want to feel that unrelenting cascade where our heights reach the pinnacle, I want it to last and last.....
You roll onto your back in need. I move up on top of you and place my mouth around your cock, my tongue exploring the tip, tasting the first drips, knowing my thirst will soon be quenched. Slowly at first only to quicken the pace as you move with me.... You touch the back of my throat, sliding in and out as I suck you til you ripen.

I can feel your body tighten with longing
the longing to cum, the longing to fuck me
my longing to ride you til we hit a feverish pitch of no return....

I straddle you, as you deliciously ram your cock into my dark wetness....your hands holding my back, as I lean back and pushing you deeper and lifting up in as you slide in my friction....we rock in our movements, letting the flowing ride take us to higher pleasures....

our thirsty sins envelope us in exploding rapture....your cock pulsating, filling me as my body delights in messy abandon....

we have only just begun....

we have only quenched the first layer of sins.
we have farther to explore before we sleep
take me with you?



3 comments:

BlazngScarlet said...

Mmmm ..... deliciously saucy!

ginger said...

lip smackingly flavoured. delicious is my favourite word.

Anonymous said...

come straddle me, lassie. you are a sexy writer....made me hard just reading your sins. rock hard.