Tuesday, February 24, 2009

lonely for a moment


lonely never feels more powerful than in the single daylight moment when you close the door quietly behind you, leaving me listening to the faint echo of your goodbye. it juxtaposes our intense cravings we fed with thrashing delight when the whole world felt like it was held within our exploring hands.......yours on me, mine all over you.......


in the silence of our room, i inhale your lingering scent and feel the warmth in the sheets left from the sexual heat of your body
.
in the silence of our room, i tremble again reliving the initial tickling of your fingers between my legs, the flicking of your tongue on my breasts, the sucking and teasing as you devour me.....

in the silence of our room, I breathe rapidly remembering how you felt as you slid into the back of my throat......how i could hear your pleasured moan like it was still caught in the air....i can see your face...eyes closed, slight smile of a turned on man whose about to be satisfied.....

in the silence of our room, i pacify my turbulence as I listen to your voice stir in my thoughts.....baritone sexy words, dirty and delightfully hot. they make me laugh and leave me aroused all over again......

in the silence of our room, I close my eyes visually reliving the moment you penetrated me as i tightened my grip and met you in the thrust as you pushed deeply into my hot desire. how we rocked in a rhythm, holding onto that moment before we let our shuddering orgasms take over....pushing and pulling out just far enough that you penetrate me again and again.....until the hunger takes over....until we are both wracked in the pulsating waterfall you shoot into me......
and as i let my own fingers explore with erotic pleasure in mind, i hear the quiet opening of the door again......and your distinctive voice letting me know you are as hungry for more as i am.

I open up the covers and my legs.....you dive in head first.....your tongue takes me to delicious heights.....

loneliness becomes a fleeing foe.....

No comments: