Monday, February 23, 2009

inside the den of a faerie


Faeries, come take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you upon the wind,
Run on the top of the dishevelled tide,
And dance upon the mountains like a flame.

William Butler Yeats





Where do faeries reside you ask?
They live in the slips of love and desire where temptations are cast away with deep tender kisses and tickling touches of arousal. I want you to visit ginger's den xxxx....

Your heart yearnings?
Come tuck in with me in a place where your senses will breathe in a welcoming aroma of intimate perfume. Don't swallow your burdens. Leave them inside my hallowed sanctuary where mystery takes hold of all heated urges, hardened by unfulfilled wishes. I will relieve you while we slow dance on a flame. Come inside......it's warm and lovely.

No comments: