Sunday, March 22, 2009

far far away....


as i stood along the banks
i swear i could hear
your whiskey soaked ache
under the current
that ties me to you.
nearer to you....
i shiver.....
let me move you farther away
to a place long forgotten
where the air trembles
with static need
felt just before a storm.
not any old storm....one created
with a simple single touch of the tip of my tongue
on just your right spot....
i love watching the storm rise up in you
and feeling you rain down on me
i want you to rain down on me......
come down to the banks and we'll watch the storm roll in.


don't listen to the rumors that you hear about me,
cause i ain't as bad as they make me out to be,
well i may lose my mind but baby can't you see,
that i'll be savin' all my love for you.
good old Tom....

No comments: